5.06.2013

Multitude Monday

85. Time with my 89 year old grandfather who has taken his wife's death in  
       quiet submission.

86. Rummaging through her things, remembering times when I stayed with them,  
       just peeking through her things then.
87. Sad realization that I know I don't have much time left with him and being two  
      hours away; family not understanding the pain and grief I feel at not being  
      there (living there) for him - to keep him company, to give him someone to   
     tell his stories to.
88. Sleeping on the floor with my doggie, knowing his time is drawing nigh 
      as wet;feeling for his heartbeat, watching for his chest to rise. Being able to 
      take him to see Pops one more time.



89. Talking to Little Man on the phone. Starting to sound like his sisters (I can 
      never tell them apart on the phone).

90. Little Man's spontaneous songs to the LORD
91. Little Mama's heart for the LORD; wanting to be able to hear HIS voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment